It's delicious, we import our Tomatoes from Italy add lots of garlic an...
We've been getting a lot of requests for a non-spicy Tomato & Garlic...
Our most popular sauce, Spicy Marinara is a delicious all natural, pasta...
This is a yummy, all natural Marinara. We import the Tomatoes from...
1 24 oz Jar of Mama's Spicy Marinara Sauce
2 whole Spaghetti Squash
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
1. Place squash in a 9x13 baking dish.
2. Spear the squash 3-4 times with a long sharp knife.
3. Bake in oven for 60-65 minutes.
4. Remove the squash from oven and let rest for 10-15 minutes.
5. Simmer for about 15 minutes and then keep the sauce on warm, stirring occassionally.
6. Cut the squash in half, length wise, and scoop out seeds.
7. Shred the inside of the squash with a fork (forming your "spaghetti noodles").
8. Add 1/2 cup of sauce, and a little mozzarella or parmesan cheese (if you like)
9. Place your squash under the broiler for 2-3 minutes until the cheese has melted and begun to brown.
10.Serve hot and eat!